Monday 1 June 2015

Sagittarius Full Moon: Open Hearts, Liberation, Miracles, Bigger is Better and Rocking Our World


The Full Moon is exact at 16:18/4:18 pm UT/GMT, Tuesday June 2nd. In Native American lore, the June Full Moon is also called Honey Moon, Rose Moon, Flower Moon and Strawberry Moon, to name a few.

Now is the time to open our hearts as never before. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is the planet of expansion. Jupiter is currently transiting through Leo. Leo rules the heart. Now whether this is the reason the heart has come up as a theme the last week I have no idea but I have had more conversations about the heart and love this week than usual. A friend was saying recently that you can grow the heart energetically/emotionally or physically. We want emotional/energetic growth. If we are unable to open our heart and expand this way we may experience resistance that can hurt physically. We may also end up with physical heart problems. I have found that my heart hurts when I intellectualize my feelings. Feelings are meant to be felt. Oftentimes our feelings are intense and uncomfortable, so it makes sense to run them through our minds, but in the long run feeling is what is required, and we will be forced back into feeling one way or another.

Every time I think, feel, and see something unpleasant or uncomfortable I say to myself "love is greater than this," because it is. There are so many confronting and tragic things going on in the world and lately I have found I need to consciously remind myself regularly that my heart is bigger and my love is greater than these things. I discovered a long time ago that pretending the unpleasant and uncomfortable does not exist prevented me from being present and feeling truly alive. As a good friend said the other day, we are called to integrity, compassion and empathy, not denial. Perhaps certain beings chose to experience uncomfortable, unpleasant and tragic experiences, but we all chose to birth a new world full of love and compassion. We must embody and live the qualities we wish to fill our Heaven on Earth with. With great love, compassion and empathic action we can shift everything, but that won’t happen if we turn our backs.


Everything may feel more intense and perhaps painful right now but allowing ourselves to feel liberates our being; Being okay with not understand our feelings but feeling them anyway liberates our being. It is okay not to know everything, to not have all the answers. Perhaps it helps to think of the “not knowing” and “not understanding” as a wonderful surprise that will reveal itself within perfectly unfolding moments. Right now I have no idea what is next but I am delighting in the thrill of both the unknown and the limitless possibilities of the times we are living in.

Personal miracles/miraculous-seeming breakthroughs are possible as never before. This has been one of the most amazing weeks of my life. I have nothing new to show for it in the physical and the week’s themes have been intense, to say the least, but I have shifted in a way I have wanted to for a very long time. Things didn’t start amazingly well. I felt very scattered for a few days after writing my last blog entry. I couldn’t focus on anything and found basic things a huge challenge.

The scattering was precipitated by an expansion that took me beyond my perception of the collective reality’s limitations and expectations. Then, quite unexpectedly, a few days later, something that felt like it had been holding my spirit hostage for some years, suddenly let go. By “holding my spirit hostage” I mean that a strong force had been squeezing me into a box that I did not fit into. It felt like the box’s creator used judgements, projections, limitations, opinions and so on, that were completely out of alignment with who I am to hold me hostage. The consciousness behind the force boxing my spirit probably had no idea what it was doing, but it was an excruciatingly uncomfortable time, and while I knew what was happening I was unable to put an end to it. I now know that the experience had its own timeline. There was nothing I could have done to end it before now. All I could do was what I learnt to do in the end; To be patient; To trust myself and my understanding of the experience; And to trust that one day that particular lesson would come to a completion.

I would go so far as to say that right now I feel great. I am soaring, just quietly. I’ve felt happier and more free before, but in those times, upon reflection and with hindsight, I was a bit manic and ungrounded. Now, the happiness and freedom is quiet, comfortable, peaceful and grounded, in my experience. I know from others how the current energies are feeling and I am aware of the themes they are bringing up, but they are not affecting me at the moment. It’s a personal miracle and I’m loving it!!! Hence why I feel now, more than ever before, is the time for personal miracles. Of course it wasn’t so much a miracle as the completion and reward, in perfect time, for a hard lesson learned. May this feeling last.


The Full Moon illuminates what may not have been visible even yesterday. The Full Moon is the half way point of the lunar cycle which began two weeks ago, at New Moon. The last New Moon was in Taurus. What wishes did we sew at the New Moon? What were we dreaming and thinking about at the last New Moon? Perhaps our dreams and wishes have taken root and are bearing fruit. Enjoy!!! If not, be patient and let go. Our human self wants it all now, but our eternal being understands that there is a time, a season, a lifetime for all things.

Sagittarius sees the bigger picture. This Full Moon is an opportunity to see things from an expanded perspective. Expanded perspectives bring insights through understanding beyond the little details many of us get caught up in on a daily basis. Seeing our life from a more expanded perspective can bring peace, optimism, patience and understanding where before there was a racing mind, confusion and overwhelm.


I have noticed some interesting things with time and time lines. Perhaps you have too? Most recently has been experiencing the present as the past, while it is happening. I’ve had this before and it has felt like intense Déjà vu but this time it’s more like Déjà vu on super steroids. I have experienced the place, the events, the conversations and the people before, and yet, I know these circumstances have never before lined up in this way, in the physical. This might not make sense unless you’ve experienced it. I believe such experiences are a sign that I am on the right track. Things are falling into place and I am exactly where I need to be. I am dreaming my true life into being.

I have written a few times recently about Heaven and Earth becoming one. Yesterday I was discussing current energies with a friend. I said it feels a bit like two dimensions are colliding and we are caught in the middle, experiencing both the creation of the new and the deconstruction of what no longer works. Perhaps this collision of dimensions is Heaven and Earth colliding, rocking our world, aligning to become one… It may feel uncomfortable, even unbearable, but it is also full of promise and wondrous possibilities. There is much to look forward to. There is a great celebration going on that some may be aware of, and others are consciously part of. Sagittarius is the zodiac’s explorer. Sagittarius loves breaking new ground. Sagittarius is optimistic, adventurous and enthusiastic. Let’s embrace these Sagittarian qualities as we experience being both the creators and the midwives of our new world!

Restlessness is creeping back in. I have sat long enough writing this. Time to break some more personal new ground!!!


Happy, big and beautiful Full Moon! Keep dancing! Celebrate! LOVE!!! Woohoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment